While in Skate Dance Plaza we request
you honor the rules and regulations below:
We Thank you for your Co-operation.
FOR SAFETY PURPOSES:
1. Please NO Food or Drinks on the skate surface
2. Please Dance in the Designated Area if NOT on
ROLLER or INLINE SKATES
3. Please NO Scooters, Skateboards or Bicycles
VENICE BEACH REGULATIONS:
4. NO Smoking, Drugs or Alcoholic Beverages are Allowed
in any area of Venice Beach
5. No Video/Filming Allowed without City & Department
Permits Allowed (see specifics of Below)
Venice Beach Recreation Center Video/Filming Policy
Any and all commercial video taping or filming is ONLY authorized by PERMIT, typically, Monday through Friday. If you are intending to video or film an event or activity occurring on a weekend, you will need to make arrangements to obtain a permit. Permits are issued by Film LA (213) 977-8600.
Any person Filming at Venice Beach including Skate Dance Plaza must also contact the City of LA, Department of Recreation & Parks Film Office(323) 644-6220 as well as the Venice Beach Recreation Center Office at (310) 396-6764.